Opening dates 2020: Thursday 6th August 2020 – Sunday 13th December 2020
To ensure the safety of everyone in the hotel a COVID-19 Risk Assessment has been carried out and we have had to make changes to the hotel to adhere with the Government’s Guidance for B&Bs.
Your stay at the hotel during the COVID-19 Pandemic will be different and not as personal as in normal times, any changes we have had to introduce are for the safety of all guests and staff members.
- We have reduced the capacity of guests able to stay at the hotel to enable 1-metre social distancing.
- We advise guests to wear a face covering/mask in public areas of the hotel, all staff members will be wearing a face mask when in the hotel.
- Hand sanitising stations located around the hotel.
- 1 Metre markers around the hotel for social distancing.
- Hygiene screens have been fitted on the bar/check in area.
- Check in at the hotel will now be from 4pm to enable us to carry out the required deep clean of the rooms.
- Breakfast served as a ‘grab and go bag’ to be consumed in guest rooms.
- The bar/lounge seating area is closed off to guests due to the difficulty in 1-metre social distancing being able to be carried out safely in this space.
- The bar will open on reduced hours (7pm-10pm Monday – Saturday) as a takeaway to the room service.
- Contactless or card payments are preferred to cash.
- No hairdryers, Irons or Ironing boards available.