Opening dates 2021: 21st May – 13th December 2021
(Friday to Monday only from 5th November to 13th December)
To ensure the safety of everyone in the hotel a COVID-19 Risk Assessment has been carried out and we have had to make changes to the hotel to adhere with the Government’s Guidance for B&Bs.
Your stay at the hotel during the COVID-19 Pandemic will be different and not as personal as in normal times, any changes we have had to introduce are for the safety of all guests and staff members.
- We have reduced the capacity of guests able to stay at the hotel to enable 1-metre social distancing.
- A face covering/mask is mandatory in all public areas of the hotel, all staff members will be wearing a face mask when in the hotel.
- Hand sanitising stations located around the hotel.
- 1 Metre markers around the hotel for social distancing.
- Hygiene screens have been fitted on the bar/check in area.
- Check in at the hotel will now be from 4pm to enable us to carry out the required deep clean of the rooms.
- Breakfast served in the dining room. Due to social distancing, breakfast will be in 2 sittings at 8:30am & 9:00am. A face covering must be worn when not seated.
- Bar open Monday – Friday 7pm to 11pm (last orders at 10:30pm). Due to social distancing we have had to reduce the capacity of the bar, admittance to the bar will be on a first come, first served basis. A face covering must be worn when not seated.
- Contactless or card payments are preferred to cash.